Ready Set Go Virtual Solutions Limited Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website, www.readysetgovirtualsolutions.com (the "Site"), and your relationship with Ready Set Go Virtual Solutions ("we", "us" or "Ready Set Go"). Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Service or the Site, or register as a member.
1. This Site provides access to information about Ready Set Go and related products and services Ready Set Go offers through coaching, speaking, training development, corporate training and virtual assistance.
2. These terms will apply to subscribers, registered members and to those who simply view the Site ("you").
3. By using the Site and the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in full.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site or the Service through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and that they comply with them.
5. If you are accepting these Terms and Conditions on behalf of an enterprise, organization or business then you agree and accept that these Terms and Conditions will be binding on all personnel who use the Service or the Site on behalf of that enterprise, organization or business.
6. Please note that these terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by us posting new terms onto the Site. In continuing to use the Service you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the Service. If you do not accept terms and conditions which we have varied then you must cancel your registration or subscription within 30 days of such change being made and the previous terms will continue to apply pending termination. If you continue to use the Service without notifying us of your objections within 30 days you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
1. You can view the Site without registration and you can access products and services without registration.
2. If you wish to access the Service for the purpose of purchasing coaching, training, virtual assistance etc., you can do so without registering for an account.
3. When you purchase services, we will ask for some of your personal information. Any personal information you provide us with will be handled in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy which can be seen here (https://www.readysetgovirtualsolutions.com/privacy).
4. You agree that all information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times. We may use the information provided to us to contact you.
1. Certain functionality or facilities may only be available to guests who have agreed to subscribe to the Site and Service ("Subscribers").
2. When you agree to subscribe you will choose a subscription plan and a subscription period. We offer different types of subscription with different levels of service and functionality available for each subscription plan. We may also offer different subscription periods and we may allow you to subscribe monthly, annually or on some other periodic basis.
3. We currently offer subscription plans on either a monthly, 6 months or recurring monthly basis. Please note that we reserve the right to add or remove services and functionality from any subscription plan or to add or remove subscription plans. We also reserve the right to change our subscription periods. When we change our subscription plans or subscription periods you will be entitled to keep your existing subscription until the end of your then-current subscription period and at the end of that period you will be required to subscribe on the new basis. You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time.
4. We may (at our sole discretion and for such time period as we may determine) allow you to maintain a previous subscription plan after a change has been implemented (referred to as a "grandfather right"). This grandfather right will only apply until such time as you cancel your account or allow your account to lapse and you may not recover the grandfather right after such cancellation or lapse. If we have allowed you to benefit from a grandfather right then we may at any time notify you that the grandfather right will terminate on a given date. However we agree that such termination of a grandfather right will be effective from the end of a subscription period.
5. We may offer a free trial period during which we allow you, for a limited period, to access functionality which is usually only available to subscribers. Once a trial period ends if you do not take out a subscription we reserve the right to withdraw your access to the Service. We may, at our sole discretion, extend any trial period.
6. Our preferred method of payment is by credit card. Payment by check or bank transfer is only permitted for long term agreements for larger accounts and by prior agreement.
7. Please note that in the event that you fail to pay any subscription fees which are due for your subscription we have the right to suspend your access to the Service immediately.
8. If any fees paid or payable by you for your subscription are subsequently disputed by your bank or card provider and withdrawn from us by way of a chargeback or otherwise we have the right to suspend your access to the Service immediately.
4. Account Restrictions
1. You may not use your account or subscription to license, distribute, resell or package our services to any third party whether directly or indirectly and you may not use Ready Set Go - Leveraging Your Time materials in any way to facilitate or provide any similar service to any third party.
2. You may not in any circumstances use a single Ready Set Go Leveraging Your Time subscription or account to facilitate bookings for more than one organization.
3. If you provide a service to third party businesses or organizations (referred to as your "Clients") and, as part of the services you offer you wish to set up or facilitate the provision of our Service on your Client's behalf (e.g. you configure our Service as part of a bundle of other services) then you are only entitled to do so as the duly authorized agent for that Client. You must set up a separate account for each of your Clients and you may not aggregate or combine more than one Client in any account. You also agree that, by accepting these terms and conditions you have the authority to bind your Clients to these terms and conditions.
4. Where you are administering one or more accounts on behalf of your Clients, employees or staff as their duly authorized agent we may (at our sole discretion) provide additional tools to aggregate or link the different accounts together (e.g. an administration console). Please note that these arrangements will be to assist you in your role as duly authorized agent for your Client, or to manage the accounts of your employees or staff.
5. The restrictions in this clause 4 and otherwise in these terms and conditions apply to all subscription plans.
6. Please note that certain subscription plans will allow for a limited number of separate accounts to be linked to one master administrator subscription holder and for all of the accounts under that subscription to benefit from certain upgraded features. The applicable email addresses in respect of all accounts which we agree to link to a single subscription in this way must, unless otherwise agreed, be part of the same internet domain (i.e. identified by email addresses that end with same text after the @ symbol).
7. Please note that if you subscribe to any subscription plan which allows for accounts to be linked then you, as the subscription holder, will be responsible and liable for all activity in respect of each of those accounts and you agree to ensure that any personnel accessing or using those accounts will comply with these terms and conditions.
6. Acceptable Use Policy
1. The Service and Site are provided for legitimate and ethical business, charitable, professional and social purposes. You must not use the Service or the Site for any illegal, unethical or immoral purposes. We reserve the right to remove any account at our discretion at any time, without giving reasons, if we suspect that an account is being operated in breach of our acceptable use policy which is set out in clauses 6, 7, 8 and 9.
2. We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify the Site or any software which we use to operate the Service, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent.
3. You agree not to release, publish or distribute any defamatory, offensive or derogatory comments about us or the Service (whether via the Service or otherwise) which we consider malicious and false, outside of a reasonable evaluation of our product and Service.
7. Collection of Prohibited Data
1. We do not permit the use of the Service to store certain types of sensitive or financial data belonging to another individual without that individual’s explicit permission. Such forms of data include any data defined as ‘special category’ data under the European General Data Protection Regulation,
financial, medical or sensitive personal data and such other categories of data as we may notify
you from time to time.
2. In the event it is brought to our attention by whatever means that you have been using the Service to store data of a prohibited nature, whilst we will use reasonable endeavors to notify you in advance, we reserve the right to remove the data in question from the Site immediately without notice to you and, if we deem it necessary, delete your account and deny you access to the Service.
8. Viruses, hacking and other offences
1. You agree not to upload any files or post, distribute publish any files on the Site or using the Service that contain viruses, corrupted files, or malicious code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
2. You must not misuse our Site or the Service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site or the Service, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site or Service. You must not attack our Site or the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
3. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co- operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your membership and right to use our Site will cease immediately.
4. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, a distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or the Service or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our Service will
meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Site or the Service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted or interrupted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services or because we are unable to offer the Service for reasons beyond our control (such as a denial of service attack). In this event we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. Access to the Site may be restricted whether or not you have registered with us. Any such restrictions or interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these terms.
10. Our Liability
1. We will operate the Site and the Service with the reasonable skill and care of an online service provider. The services provided do not extend to detailed monitoring or supervision of Content, membership of the Site or verification of your availability or booking data.
2. Our liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. We will not be liable for unavailability of the Service or the Site in accordance with clause 10.
4. The Service may allow its members to distribute Content and use the Service without detailed oversight or monitoring. While we put systems in place to allow for users and other third parties to report harassment, improper use of the Service and distribution of offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal Content, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to use of the Service and the Site. If we are legitimately informed of any abuse or infringement of these terms in accordance with clause 15 we will attempt to resolve the matter and we may delete the relevant account and/ or removing inappropriate content as soon as we can.
5. We will not be liable for any business, financial, or economic loss nor for any consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit or lost opportunity) arising as a result of your use of the Site whether such loss is incurred or suffered as a result of our negligence or otherwise. We will not be liable if Content you have posted and stored on the Site is lost, corrupted or damaged.
6. We will not be liable to free users of the Service or to users who are Customers who use the Service to make a booking and our liability to subscribers will be limited to a maximum of one month's subscription charges.
7. Nothing in these terms will limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused as a result of our negligence.
8. In the event that you have a dispute with any other user of our Service arising from their use of the Service, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages arising from any such dispute.
11. Cancellation and Termination
1. If you have subscribed to a subscription plan but then wish to cancel your subscription, you can do this by:
Navigating to your account’s billing page, selecting ‘Cancel subscription’ and following the
steps onscreen; or
Sending an email to email@example.com stating you wish to cancel your subscription and requesting that we do this on your behalf.
2. Following cancellation of your subscription plan via any of the above methods, you will no longer be subscription, your access to paid-for features will continue until its expiry date unless you contact
us to specifically request that we remove your account’s access to paid-for features immediately. There will not be any automatic refunds or credits given for this unused period (see paragraphs 12.5-12.8 below for our refund policy). After this time, any paid-for features enabled on your account by virtue of your now terminated subscription plan will stop working. This may mean your booking page will also stop working until you remove those paid-for features.
3. You may access the Service using an account which is paid for by another organization in accordance with a separate agreement made between the organization in question and us. Please note we reserve the right to cancel or suspend your account if the organization in question defaults on payment or certain of its other obligations under its agreement with us, and your account will expire on termination or expiry of our agreement with that organization.
4. If you wish to terminate your membership by deleting your account, you can do this by:
Navigating to your account settings, selecting ‘Delete account’ and following the steps onscreen; or
Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating you wish to delete your account and requesting that we do this on your behalf.
5. Following receipt of a request to terminate your membership via either of the above methods, we will delete your account and any data associated with it. Please note that terminating your membership will lead to deletion of your data and we will not be able to recover any of this data once it has been deleted.
6. Please note that the following actions do not constitute a request to cancel your paid subscription or to terminate your membership:
Deleting, or taking offline, one or more of your profiles from your account; or Setting a ‘fixed end date’ on one or more of your profiles on your account; or Unlinking one or more calendars from your account; or
De-authorizing one or more of your calendar accounts integrated with your account; or A lack of bookings or activity on your account.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your membership immediately without notice if in our opinion you have breached these terms. In the event of termination, we will delete your account and you will no longer have access to the Service.
8. We may at any time suspend your account while we investigate a suspected or alleged breach of these terms. In the event of a suspension we will notify you and invite you to make representations. If, following receipt of your representations we are not satisfied we may proceed to terminate your account.
9. If you subscribe to a monthly, 12 months or 24-month subscription plan and decide to cancel your subscription plan on a date more than 30 days after your initial subscription date, you will not be entitled to a refund of any advance sums paid by you.
10. Fees paid for the use of the Ready Set Go - Leveraging Your Time Service are non-refundable in any circumstance.
11. In exceptional circumstances, Ready Set Go Virtual Solutions may refund in excess of our default policy as set out in the paragraphs above. In such circumstances we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of $20 or one month’s subscription charge (whichever is the higher).
12. Data Protection
1. In this clause “Data Controller”, “Data Processor”, “Data Subject”, and “processing” will have the same meaning as in the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. We request that all personal information that you provide is accurate, current and complete.
3. Any information which is collected using the Service for which we are the Data Controller (for instance log in information or contact information for our customers or subscribers) will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection (https:// www.readysetgovirtualsolutions.com/privacy)Notice.
4. It is agreed that that for the purposes of the GDPR you are the Data Controller and we are the Data Processor as regards any data relating to calendar appointments or any other personal data which your customers or clients submit via the Service (“Subscriber Personal Data”). Please note that calendar data may also be held by a third-party calendar service (such as Google Calendar) and they will hold that data in accordance with their privacy terms.
5. Our Privacy and Data Protection Notice includes details of the scope, nature and purpose of the processing of data where we are the Data Processor, the duration of the processing, the types of personal data processed and the data subjects involved as required by Article 28(3) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. You agree to comply with applicable requirements of any laws and regulations relating to data protection in relation to your processing of Subscriber Personal Data. We agree to comply with the provisions of the GDPR and these Terms.
7. We agree that we will not process Subscriber Personal Data other than as required in order for us to deliver the Service, as set out in these Terms, as specified in our Privacy and Data Protection Notice or in accordance with your written instructions unless required by law in which case we will (to the extent permitted by law) inform you of that legal requirement before the processing.
8. We agree that all staff who have access to and/or process Subscriber Personal Data are obliged to keep the Subscriber Personal Data confidential.
9. We will ensure that we have in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that Subscriber Personal Data is subject to an appropriate level of security, including to the extent required the measures referred to in Article 32(1) of the GDPR. In reaching our judgement as to the appropriate level of security we will take into account current technology, costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing we undertake as well as the harm that might result from the unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage of the Subscriber Personal Data.
10. If you are based inside the European Economic Area we will not systematically transfer any Subscriber Personal Data outside the European Economic Area unless there are appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer and we are providing an adequate level of protection to any Subscriber Personal Data that is transferred. Our Privacy and Data Protection Notice explains some of the circumstances in which Subscriber Personal Data may be transferred outside of the EEA.
13. We will notify you without undue delay upon becoming aware of any data breach affecting
Subscriber Personal Data and we will assist you in responding to any request from a Data Subject and in ensuring compliance with your obligations under Data Legislation with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators.
11. We will maintain complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate our compliance with these Terms and Data Legislation and we will cooperate with and allow for audits by you or your designated auditor in relation to the Processing of Subscriber Personal Data by us.
12. You agree that we may use third party processors as described in our Privacy and Data Protection Notice or agreed with you. We will give you notice of the appointment of any new third- party processor, including full details of the processing to be undertaken by that third-party processor. If you notify us in writing of any objections (on reasonable grounds) to the proposed appointment we will not appoint the third-party processor until reasonable steps have been taken to address the objections raised by you and you have been provided with a reasonable written explanation of the steps taken.
13. With respect to each third-party processor, we will take steps to ensure that the applicable terms with that processor will offer at least the same level of protection for Subscriber Personal Data as those set out in this agreement and which meet the requirements of article 28(3) of the GDPR. As between you and us, we will remain fully liable for all acts or omissions of any third-party processor appointed by us.
14. We will delete Subscriber Personal Data following termination of your subscription if requested in writing by you. We may retain Subscriber Personal Data if required by law only to the extent and for such period as required by those laws.
15. All notices sent to you will be sent to the email address provided with your registration details (as updated by you). By accepting these terms, you give your consent to receive communications from us by email and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such
communications be in writing.
1. By providing Content for distribution by the Service you expressly grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable license for such period as you use the Service to use such Content in order to deliver the Service to you.
2. The format and content of this Site is protected by United States and international copyright and we reserve all rights in relation to our copyright whether owned or licensed to us and all rights are reserved to any of our registered and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to us) which appear on this Site.
3. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the Site without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this Site without our express written consent.
4. The Ready Set Go logo is a registered trademark in the United States. All rights in our trademarks and trading styles are fully reserved.
16. International Use
1. You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of our Site in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations.
1. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the North Carolina courts.
2. If you breach these terms and conditions and we decide to take no action or neglect to do so, then we will still be entitled to take action and enforce our rights and remedies for any other breach.
3. We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
4. We may make reasonable changes to the format of the Site, services provided or to the Site's content at any time without notice.