Photography provided by Dannie Frey
Since 1992, Dannie Frey has been working with others to effectively Leverage Their Time. With her experience as a social worker, corporate trainer, training development specialist, speaker, and working with for profits and non-profits, she has helped many learn about their struggles with Leveraging Their Time and how to implement practical tools no matter their situations. Dannie is passionate about helping others Leverage Their Time, she donates 10 to 15 hours a month to work with non-profits to develop their processes and systems in order to meet the needs of their target populations. Some of the non-profits she has volunteered with include The Storehouse, True Ridge, Hola Community Arts, Seek Healing, Carolina Baptist Association Women's Association, and Western Women's Business Center. Dannie has found that the hours she happily donates to serve others multiples in her business. "It is a joy to see lives impacted, my gift of helps appreciated and my time and effort multiplied.
For more information about Dannie check out this LINK!
To empower individuals and businesses to effectively Leverage Their Time through addressing self-limiting beliefs, finding their focus, learning how to say no and develop assertive behaviors to pursue their passions.
What Dannie Provides you
- Solution focused coaching - years of experience working as a social worker in the mental health field.
- Practical, easy to use tools - multiple learning styles provided.
- Focused on you and your situation - unique approach that fits your needs.
- Hands on implementation - having the information does no good if you don't know how to implement it in your situation.
- Adapts quickly to your situation and identifies what will work well within your business or organization.
- Engages you and your employees through speaking engagements, on-site workshops and virtual assistance.
- Works well with people and processes - can find the solutions to the difficulties in your business or organization.
- Current tools, processes, best practices, and solutions that you can apply to your business or organization.
- Provides tools and coaching with all size budgets in mind.
- Has awesome communication skills - and that includes effective and attentive listening to you!